Monday, 6 July 2015

UNIT 7


My favourite mean of transport


It is obvious that if you want to move from one place to another you need to take a mean of transport. However… there are lots of them! And when I say lots, I mean… LOTS! It is very difficult to say which one is my favourite, but I am 
going to try to give an answer…

I am going to start talking about the means of transports that move by the air. From the jet plane, the helicopter, the plane and the hot air balloon… I can not decide between the helicopter and the hot air balloon!

The advantage of the helicopter is that it does not need a lot 
of space to take off. And it moves very quick. Moreover, you do not have to wait a lot of time to get into a helicopter. And the hot air balloon… Okey, it is not the best mean of transport to cover very big distances, but… it is very cool! And it is colorful!

Helicopter


Hot air balloons

Plane


From the means of transports that go on the ground… The 
car is very  common, I mean, everybody would say the car. 
So I think I definitely prefer the… CARAVAN! Imagine… You move from one place to another and you have your own house with you the whole time, just like snails do. My family does not have one, but my neighbors do and it is amazing!

Caravan


And from the means of transport that move on the water… I 
prefer the surfboard, mainly because I know that yachts are very expensive and I have never been into one. But surfboarding is more economic, and I know that at the beach you can take some lessons. The bad thing is that here in Britain the weather is not quite good as in Spain, so you do not have lots of opportunities to practice it. But you can always take a flight and go straight to Spain!

Yacht

Surfboard


And what about you? Which is your favourite mean of transport? Is it any that I said? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment