Music, please!
When I was five years old, my
mother decided to enroll me in extra-activities after school. Actually, I loved
doing things in the afternoon, and as my parents worked until seven, it was a
good option. What? Don’t you know my mother? She is a lovely woman, with red
hair and she loves a sunflowers dress she always wears. She cooks very well as
well, but not as my father: he loves cooking, and his cakes are… delicious!
Anyway, I began to do
extra-activities after school in the town’s gym, and I started to do karate. I
loved him. You had to wear white clothes, and when you improved you got new
colorful belts. I got until the yellow one! I was really good at karate!
But then I decided to change my
hobby, and when I was eight I enrolled in piano lessons all Saturday
afternoons. And I loved piano! I really did! You know that piano is an
instrument that can be played in an orchestra or even a jazz band! When I get
older I want to have my own jazz band, with an electric bass, a guitar, a saxophone
and so on.
At the beginning it was very
difficult because I had no idea of music. But now I can play really difficult
scores and I do concerts from time to time. You should come to one of them!
I also love listening to music
while I am doing the homework. I put my headphones on and I listen to pop
music, rock, classical… I do not care! It is all music!
And, which is your favourite musical
instrument? What kind of music do you like? Have you ever gone to a concert? I
do not know! Tell me!
The Royal Opera House
The Royal Opera House
Coldplay
Coldplay
A jazz band





No comments:
Post a Comment