Hello everybody! I am Paul, a British student that is going to spend this year in the fifth of Primary Education Class in a school of Torrent. I live with Mum and Dad in London, and I attend a normal Primary School. Do you want to know more about me? Read this text about my first day back to school this year! :)
Back to school!
It was first day of school and I was very nervous. It was very hot and I
was wearing my new blue short trousers. My mother gave me a new backpack and I
put there all I needed: pencils, a rubber, color pencil (all in my suitcase),
a new notebook and an agenda.
Lessons started at 9.00 am, but I entered in the classroom at 8:45 to see
my friends again. It was exciting! They were all there!… Oh… What a rude person
I am! I have not introduced myself!
- - Hi guys! My name is Paul and I am in fifth of Primary… just like you! I
think we are going to be together this year, we will have fun! Do you want to
know more about me and my school? Come with me!
I entered in my new classroom, in the second floor of the school. It had
four windows, two doors, and all the tables were doing the shape of an u. In
the moment I got in the classroom, my friend James hugged me so tightly that I
could not breathe!
-
Hi Paul! How are you doing? Wow, you are so much taller than last year!
What have you done this summer? Eating spinaches?
-
Hi James! I did not do anything! It was just my body. How are you? How was
your summer?
-
It was great! I did lots of things with my family! We went to Spain five
days and…
-
Wait! - I stopped him - Did you go to Spain? When? I went too to Spain!
-
No way… I went to Madrid on July… and you?
-
I went to Valencia! It was so hot, wasn’t it?
- Yes it was! Paul, here you have the timetable by the way: look, today we
have arts first, then maths and after the break we have English and science.
And look! Tomorrow we go to the computer’s room!
-
To the computer’s room? It is going to be amazing! My father bought a new
computer for us this summer. It is a laptop, and now I know how to switch it
on, create a document and use the keyboard!
- No way Paul! That’s cool! I can’t wait to go to the computer’s room it is
just…
But we had to stop our little chatting, because a new teacher, that was
called Mrs Paula, entered in the classroom in that moment.
- Good morning boys! I need you to sit in your place, today we have lot of
work to do!
James whispered to me:
-
Did she say work? Oh my god… It was so great to be at the beach…

No comments:
Post a Comment