In the future I will be...
When you are in High School you have a big decision to make: you have to decide
what to study or, what it is the same, you have to decide which work you will
have in the future. I think it is a very difficult decision! I have thought
about that many times, and I still don’t have an answer.
When I was five I wanted to be cleaner. You know, those people that clean
streets and wear those fashion green or yellow uniform and the most important
thing… They hang on the vans and wear helmets! But when I was five I did not
think about the smell of rubbish. So, now I do not want to be a cleaner.
Now I have doubts. I think I will be a doctor. I love hospitals and I like
wearing that white uniform and run from one place to another. But… I do not
like needles and blood, so I think I will not be a doctor or a nurse. I can not
stand the blood’ smell. Disgusting!
So I think I will be… Builder maybe? You know, people that build things. Or
not, better I will be an arquitect, which are people who design buildings. I
will do a super house with five floors and a huge swimming pool. Yes, that
would be cool.
Or… I will be cook. I love eating and chocolate is my passion. I can be a
professional cook of desserts and create different recipes with chocolate:
white chocolate, milk chocolate… I love sweet things! But I think I will be fat
with that amount of chocolate.
So I will be policeman. Cool people wearing sunglasses, boots and that
black uniform. And they drive those supercars with sirens, and everybody has to
set aside when they are in a mission.
I do not know! I am confused! Can you help me? What will you be in the
future? Do you have any idea? Tell me!
The Royal Guard

No comments:
Post a Comment